Discover Cedeira and around its area Do you want Surfing? to enjoy with friends? Make a tourist route? To do hiking? To do canyoning? To do Fishing boat? Do you know the Galician Rias Altas? Enjoy the natural beaches of Ferrolterra? Discover the most mysterious side of the Galician Atlantic? Go out party?to discover the Cedeiresa and Galician gastronomy? To eat the world’s best Percebes (barnacles)? If so, this is your spot!
You can visit the following places, highly recommended by SURFHOUSE Cedeira:
- The natural beaches and surfers: Pantin beach, sandy beach of Villarrube and Valdoviño beach.
- Sonreiras Creek/Beach: A beautiful small beach, quiet near the castle of Cedeira.
- The Chapel of San Antonio: just 3 km from Cedeira which has one of the best views over the town and Ria de Cedeira. It also overlooks the vast coastline from Pantin Beach to Cape Prior Covas (Ferrol).
- San Andres de Teixido: just 12 km from Cedeira, the most important pilgrimage center for all Galicians is located; the sanctuary of San Andres de Teixido. According to popular legend “Vai de morto quen non foi de vivo”(which does not go live wrath of dead).
- The Cliffs of Herbeira : The highest cliffs of Western Europe with 614 meters above sea level. It has a spectacular view across the Atlantic coast. Only 15 km from Cedeira. .
- Cape Ortegal. It is the meeting point between the Atlantic Ocean and the waters of the Cantabrian Sea. A 3 km from the village “Cariño” and 30 km from Cedeira.
To arrange your route in detail in Ferrolterra or Galicia (route along the beaches, the headlights or people) or to get more information about Galicia you can visit: